WINS

Does anyone have information about the CFRB Toronto - WINS New York signals.
Perhaps I should clarify... A number of years ago (1988 I believe) I
vacationed in Cape Cod. During the day, WINS was clearly heard in Hyannis
but in the evening CFRB was clear. A number of years later, back in
Cambridge, Ontario (home to a station that could not have picked a worst
dial position... but I digress) occasionally while listening to CFRB in the
evening, I can pick out the familiar WINS promos. By the way, I Live less
than 40 miles from the CFRB transmitter.

I'm curious as to what happened...