STAN ROBERTS Re: NorthEast Radio Watch 5/12:

Correct me somebody if I'm wrong.........but  isn't this the SAME Stan
Roberts that worked mid-days at WHDH(850) in the mid 70's?

Buffalo's nostalgia station is getting a new morning host, as Stan
Roberts hangs up the headphones at WECK (1230 Cheektowaga) in favor of
doing sales for the Infinity station.  Replacing him is Jerry Reo, a
voice familiar to listeners in both Rochester and Buffalo.  Reo and
Roberts worked together at WGR in the 1970s.