RE: NERW

I just don't see the market for Univision on WNDS

WUNI is a pretty powerful over-the-air station and is carried on virtually
every cable system that would carry WNDS.

It would be a big mistake, IMHO.

(OTOH, if they're bought by the OTHER major hispanic broadcaster, Telemundo
that has puny Ch 32 in Boston, that might make "some" sense.

-Paul Hopfgarten
Derry, Nuevo Hampshire