Re: NERW

On 4/28/00 9:18 PM, Sptseditor@aol.com wrote:

> So WNDS is getting sold again? It was a shame to see that station go down
> the toilet the first time when it was quasi-sold to the home-shopping folks;
> they never seemed to regain their stride after that, even after they added
> their news programming.

And after my suggestion to the Worcester Telegram & Gazette got WNDS
Derry added to their TV listings!

If WNDS changes to Unvision, I guess there will be an extra channel
available on most cable systems in eastern Massachusetts, as there would
be no reason to carry both WNDS and WUNI Worcester.

Paul