Re: Today's LTAR

In a message dated 5/1/00 12:13:23 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
lawyer@world.std.com writes:

<< My guess is
 that any contractual arrangements between Stern and WNTN gave WNTN
 ownership of anything that Stern broadcast.   >>

We had not mentioned WNTN as the station he was recorded on; or who may own
the airchex.  It was someone else who is supposedly using them on a website,
recorded off a DIFFERENT station, of whom I can't remember.  Donna would
know, as I think she brought up the topic.    Near the time we talked about
this, WNTN did come up, since he had worked there for a very short time, from
what people say.
----jibguy