From: owner-boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org
[mailto:owner-boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org]On Behalf Of
Dib9@aol.com
Sent: Sunday, April 30, 2000 7:10 PM
To: mwaters@mail.wesleyan.edu; kvahey@mediaone.net
Cc: boston-radio-interest@bostonradio.org
Subject: Re: Larry Glick

In a message dated 4/30/00 6:58:06 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
mwaters@mail.wesleyan.edu writes:

<<  Can anyone / Is anyone willing to / dish the dirt here? Why did
 Larry Glick leave WBZ, anyhow?  >>

It is my understanding that it was simply a matter of WHDH offering Glick a
big money, long term contract at a time when his contract at WBZ was ending.
I don't think there is any dirt to dish.

-- Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine