Jess Cain (was:Re: Larry Glick)

I wonder if anyone else heard the Jordan Rich show
on Sat PM/Sun AM.  He had Jess Cain live in the
studio, as well as Lovell Dyatt who stayed on after
his own show.  I was able to listen for the first
hour, I found this to be much more entertaining than
the Glick/Lavallee show a few nights earlier.

They were promoting some sort of a radio history
show at Massasoiet <sp?> College in Brockton, but I
missed the details.  Anyone know?

=====
Larry Weil
Lake Wobegone, NH