Re: Vikings upset Karmazin

Glad you brought that up.  The last year I was at Soldiers Field Rd
everyone was talking about BZ's billing, but if you looked at their
overall expenses (all news operations ain't inexepensive) then WODS was
far more profitable (a few jocks cost a lot less than an all news
operation)

df

On Thu, 27 Apr 2000 07:15:57 -0400 "Dan Strassberg"
<Dan.Strassberg@worldnet.att.net> writes:

> And then there is the issue of profitability. Even though a station
> is the
> top-biller in the US, high operating expenses may place it far down
> the list
> in profitability.
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.