RE: Larry Glick?

Can someone in the Boston area make me an aircheck of the Larry Glick
appearance on WBZ 1030? I'm at sea in the southern Caribbean anoard the Navy
Frigate USS Doyle, and WOSO San Juan clobbers them 99% of the time w/ Their
10kw signal.

I'd be more than happy to renumerate whoever is willing to roll the tape for
tape, postage.... or trade airchecks, etc... you name it...

Thanks for your consideration...

Ron Gitschier
(Formerly - Lowell, MA)
USS Doyle