Re: Vikings upset Karmazin

Umm, no. If the average price of all AMs sold in 1999
was $x in 1999 dollars and the average price of all AMs
sold in 1970 was also $x in 1970 dollars, no inflation
adjustment should be necessary to compare the 1970 and
1999 sale prices in the dollars that were current at the
time of the sales. What such a stistic would tall us is
that, in inflation-adjusted dollars, the average selling
price of AMs was significantly lower in 1999 than it was
in 1970. I could believe that.