Re: Love-1340

If I'm towards the southeast side of time within about
2 miles of the transmitter it's a problem. Where I
live is about 5 miles away and both my GM car stereo
and my Communications Receiver, a Yaesu FRG-7 have no
problem, even on 1340, or for that matter 1310 or
1330.

For about 10 seconds of my commute past the station I
get trashed up and down the band at various spots, for
instance 1590. However, I have a much greater problem
with WCCM 800 driver near I-495 and I-93. The problem
with WCCM lasts for about a minute.