Re: WMFP

WMFP -- "Media For the People," if I remember correctly -- did indeed have a
transmitter location on the top floor of an office building on Beacon Street. I
remember having to go up on the roof in some lousy weather to check the antenna
lights. In fact, we broadcast a show called "Studio 62 East" from the
transmitter location. I'm bad with dates, but at that time I went up to Lawrence
for a meeting with Avi Nelson and other than offices there was nothing but an
empty studio space up there.

-JR