Re: WRKO on a 50kW FM station?!?

In a message dated 4/20/00 3:45:05 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
mwaters@mail.wesleyan.edu writes:

<< And, yes, someone who posts here sent an e-mail to the station at
 least once a year or two or three ago about the low quality of the July 4th
 programming and got back a snot-nosed snide reply from someone there. The
 reply, which also was posted here, was completely unprofessional. I was
 amazed. >>

If I remember correctly, the exact response was something along the lines of,
"Get a life." Very professional.

-Sean