RE: WRKO on a 50kW FM station?!?

Canobie Lake Park is in Salem, NH, not far from the MA/NH line, and I'm
guessing but since the COL of WQSX is Lawrence, that it might be at or near
city-grade signal stregnth. We're talking about 93.7 - their Transmitter is
generally located in western Peabody near the juncture of the newer stretch
I-95 where it parallels US 1 (near 144?).

Haven't been home in so long... miss the place...

Ron Gitschier
Bonaire, Netherland Antillies