Re: Network Affiliation Tango, Part Deux

I'm not sending this through my regular E-Mail server. To respond, reply
to: <notquite@hotmail.com>. Thanks!

I think this issue will be moot within a couple of years. I forsee the
major broadcast networks trying to purchase as many of their affiliates
as possible. I wouldn't be surprised if the FCC eventually permits
networks to have an O & O in every market. This will lead to the big
networks each having some 200 O & O's, and NO affiliates!

Also, having a network own all their affiliates will mean that they can
stop giving out affiliate compensation.

Joseph Gallant
Reply to: <notquite@hotmail.com>