Re: WCRN

In a message dated 4/5/00 10:40:55 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
nostatic@earthlink.net writes:

<< I seriously doubt that WEEI really cares if their signal reaches that far
down
 into Connecticut.  Besides, WFAN pretty much has the lock on sportsradio in
 Connecticut and they sound MUCH better than WEEI. >>

Much agreed. If CBS only kept WEEI, then it might sound a lot more like WFAN
(live in the overnights, quality hosts, etc.). At least when I listen to WFAN
(or even One-on-One 1510), I'm not listening to a giggle-fest.

-Sean