Re: Quickradio Stunting

When you connect to Quickradio's Real Audio server you're supposed to get a
two-part message--the first part is the advertisement from the company
streaming their audio, the second is the actual feed.  The switchover between
advert and feed is virtually instantaneous if you have a good connection to the
'net.  I have a run-of-the-mill v.90 connection and I'm getting through every
time.  I'm using RealPlayer v.7.0 for Win '98 if that's any help.

Take care,
Chris