RE: Quickradio Stunting

> Get 5 seconds of (50) pop songs-in-a-row at "Quickradio
> 93.9/93.5",

Word on the street is the new format is supposed be targeted at
shaking up Bob Frisch....

Now here's the usual deceptive radio posture: The RA "Playlist"
says "Live from W. Lebanon" - WMXR might be live from W. Leb...if
it's not canned or birdfed...but those clips from the server in
Hanover are certainly not. That's not what's on the air now,
although they are prattling about Quickradio.

The point of this promotion is that I guess we can't expect
anything original from the new format. So what else is new?

-Pete
Plainfield, NH (contiguous with West. Leb)