Re: Frank Sunday Out At WCCM??

In a message dated 3/29/00 3:42:32 PM Eastern Standard Time,
tklaundry@juno.com writes:

<< Frank left WCCM and is now doing sales at WNBP in Newburyport. >>

This makes me think of another subject, one which most on-air folks may not
consider too much for some years but has to be important. With someone like
Frank, who was at WLLH for 30 (?) years before going to WCCM and now WNBP,
how does one secure his/her "pension" and golden-years future, especially
when most small-market on-air personalities make peanuts? I know a lot of
times, unfortunately, it means going off-the-air and heading into a more
lucrative field (publicity or whatever it may be) to help secure your future.
Does anyone care to comment, as this aspiring broadcaster likes to look at
the big picture and doesn't want to end up broke in 20-30 years.

-Sean