Re: Aurora Radio Group

So what is WICC doing now? WICC is arguably
Connecticut's best AM signal--despite its low power (1
kW-D/500W-N DA-2) and the presence of 50 kW Class A WTIC
in Hartford. The excellent dial position (600 kHz)
coupled with a TX location on an island in Long Island
Sound give WICC coverage (daytime, at least) along the
entire Connecticut coast and inland almost to Hartford
(where it bumps into first adjacent WSNG Torrington), as
well as on much of Long Island. WICC has always sounded
quite professional to me. I was unaware that Nassau now
owns the station.