RE: NERW 3/24: WFAU Loses A Tower, WFNX Gains A State, NERW Visits California's Coast

Adding to this rumor, All Access speculates that Shirley will hire Audrey
Constant, who just left WPLM. This is getting exciting!

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-nerw@bostonradio.org [mailto:owner-nerw@bostonradio.org]On
Behalf Of Scott D Fybush
Sent: Friday, March 24, 2000 11:14 PM
To: nerw@bostonradio.org
Subject: NERW 3/24: WFAU Loses A Tower, WFNX Gains A State, NERW Visits
California's Coast

WBOS (92.9 Brookline) has a new program director, but nobody will need
to give Shirley Maldonado a tour of her new offices -- until a few
months ago, she was PD of WBOS' sister station, WSJZ (96.9 Boston).
It didn't take long for the rumors to begin flying of a WBOS format
change to WSJZ's old smooth jazz format...but here at NERW we're
*still* sticking to our New Year's resolution not to speculate on WBOS
format changes.  It's getting hard...