RE: NERW 3/24: WFAU Loses A Tower, WFNX Gains A State, NERW Visits California...

I'm glad this is clarified... my former GM said during my job interview that
they were using a Live Assist at the station (then WQAI 1570). When I got to
the studio, it was a five CD changer placed on "shuffle" and maybe the
announcer cutting in a spot or ID. Maybe.  I changed all that for my
shows....  This is the same gent who got very dissed when I asked about what
he wants me to do if the EBS goes off (we had lots of tornado threats and
such in the summer). I was trying to be a responsible operator... Then I
thought about it afterwards remembering that the EAS was the status Quo, we
were still with the old system

Ron Gitschier
	Ex; WQAI/WYHI 1570