Re: WBZ using CBS News on overnights?

The logical reason would be to increase clearance for the network ads...
CBS-managed Westwood One is industry's leader in network sales
and I'm sure there's indirect pressure on CBS-owned stations here
and elsewhere to stay ahead of ABC and gaining Clear Channel(Premiere
and soon AMFM Radio Net) to carry as much of Westwood One's inventory
(particularly CBS brands) as the schedule/format allows...