RE: EAS system

at WWLP, our EAS system is setup to monitor two FM's and one NOAA radio
channel. We monitor both WHYN-FM (93.1 Springfield) and WSRS (96.1
Worcester) and the NOAA channel out of Worcester. I know the tones are
encoded with station data and special codes so the EAS unit can detect which
station is transmitting the test and such. We have to reprogram it once a
year I think to meet some specifications of EAS.

--MIKE