RE: Emergency Preparations

I think the Pru has to have a backup electrical system by law, because of
the size of the building and the occupancy. At WWLP we have generators both
at our TX site and Chicopee Studios. They just installed the generator at
our TX site about a year and half ago. The single generator also feeds the
WAQY-FM (102.1 Springfield), WPKX (97.9 Enfield), and WDMR-LP (65
Springfield) transmitter facilities. Of all of them, WAQY is the only one
who has a backup at a separate location, down on their AM stick in East
Longmeadow.