RE: WPTR in stereo

Martin:

When I tuned in WTIC on my '86 Ford Thunderbird AM Stereo (which was
actually a home-modified Chrysler radio to fit Ford)back in November, two
years ago, it didn't show  stereo . But My home stereo which is "AMAX" did
show a stereo . Either, A, My stereo is picking up something odd, or B, WTIC
is using an odd stereo process for their am.

I think WKZE (1020 Sharon-Salisbury) is or was using stereo too.

--MIKE