Re: Troubles at Oldies 103

In my opinion, he's a jerk.  It's unprofessional to walk out during a show or
to not show up to a scheduled shift without even a call.  I have no problem
with getting pissed and quitting.  I've done it myself, but to just walk out
or to not show up without even a call is childish.  I would be very reluctant
to hire anyone who exhibits such behavior because what do you think he is
going to do when he decides to move on from your station?

-- Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine