Red Sox Radio Network

I was checking out the Boston Red Sox web site for schedule and ticket
info.Out of curiousity,I checked out the 2000 Red Sox Radio Network listing
on the site,and found a few interesting affiliate listings.

They have WARE(1250,Ware MA) listed as an affiliate for this season.Despite
their sale to Mega and the format change to all Spanish,is it possible they
will carry Sox games???

WQEZ(104.7) Kennebunkport ME now a Sox affiliate.IIRC,WIDE had the Sox in
that area for several years.Is this the first year that WQEZ has the Sox??

WREM(710) in Monticello ME: I thought they were dark?? And aren't they a
daytimer??

WKXL(1450) Concord NH listed,but no mention of WKXL-FM(107.7).In past
years,most games were simulcast on 'KXL AM and FM,except for other
sports/city council meeting broadcast conflicts.Maybe it's no longer the
case under the new owners.

WPNH-FM (100.1) Plymouth NH back as an affiliate,I believe it's been
several years since they've had Sox games.

In case anyone wants to check out the complete Red Sox radio network
listing,the url is  www.redsox.com/game/radiotv/radio.html

 Mark Watson