Re: Things I've Noticed On WODS

theblues4u@yahoo.com writes:

<< And how about the idea of an oldies station running
 new wave hits of the 80s and early 90s, hmm? I think
 it may actually be running somewhere. >>

When I was out in Seattle a few weeks back, I noticed that they had an
all-'80s (or close to it) station, called "The Point." (It may have been at
96.9 or thereabouts.) I only listened for 30 minutes or so, if that, but it
was pretty good stuff.

-Sean