Re:NorthEast Radio Watch 2/18: Consolidating in Bangor

Two weeks ago NERW noted:

> Meanwhile, Vox has switched the calls of WRCI (107.7
> Hillsboro) to WKXL-FM, completing the move that began when the former
> WKXL-FM (102.3 Concord) became WOTX, "Outlaw Country," last month.

It wasn't until today (3/3) that 107.7 was announced as WKXL-FM.  As of
last night, the top of the hour still went "News/Talk for the Capital
Region, WRCI Hillsboro, WKXL Concord."  Today it's "News/Talk for the
Capital Region, WKXL AM & FM Concord-Hillsboro-Manchester."  Not
strictly legal the way I read the rules but I can't imagine that the
folks who are supposed to enforce those rules are rushing to knock on
the door at the end of Redington Road in Concord.