Re: d'Shaak (was: Arrow)

Paul Hopfgarten wrote:

>  I LOVED the "Elvis Viva Las Vegas" version of Stairway to Heaven.

I kinda liked the "Beatles I Wanna Hold Your Hand" and "Rolf Harris Tie Me
Kangaroo Down, Sport" versions, too.  IMHO, the opera and spoken word versions
were duds.

Okay, who will be huddled by their Real Players tomorrow at 6AM even though
it'll suck?

BTW, BroadcastMusic.com covered its tracks a bit today; the WSHK link
(temporarily relabeled WXBB) now points to their WXBB page.  We'll see how
elegantly they handle the real unveiling.

Take care,
Chris, wondering how many sharks there are on Middle Road in Dover (not
counting the salespeople :)