Re: d'Shaak (was: Arrow)

Regarding this little gimmick they're doing on Arrow.
I actually gave up my valuable time listening to the overnight
classics on WMEA to tune in to it on my way into work at 2:30 this
morning.  It's a half hour loop containing some nice sound bites
from Jaws and its sequels....plus some godawful renditions
Stairway to Heaven, with little splices hinting that it all begins at 6-
am Friday.
Whoever came up with this masterpiece had to have been snorting
something at the time...but its better than the countdown that
occured when Arrow came into being a couple of years ago.
I'd run a tape Friday morning, but unfortunately Arrow goes away
about the time you hit Exit 6 on the turnpike.
I wonder what they'll come up with next.

Dan.