Re: Arrow

Chuckigo@aol.com wrote:

> and i can hear the request line callers now...
>
>   ".... dude!  can you play that twenty-five hertz tone for all of us here at
> Timmy's House of Tinnitus..??"
>
>  the interesting part would be the top of the hour tone.
>
> - -Chuck (Toni Tony Tonee) Igo

ToNEE!  I can hear it now... <sfx, junk> <Cranky woman vox> "Don't you
use that TONE with ME!> <boy> "Oh, Maaaaaaaaa." <central casting male>
"Pure tone....ALL the time." <Pesche soundalike> "Beep 'dis.  We gotcha
tone right here."

<Woman> "Overnights on The Tone, 'Oscillations.'  Up next, Tell me if it
Hertz."

<Male in Spanish> "MmmmmmmEGA!"

Time to stop what I can't start -

Bill <beep> O'Neill