Re: Arrow

Let's engage in some idle speculation here.  Citadel already dominates
Country in this area, and there is an abundance of Oldies stations.
Their Maine-based Classic Rock (WBLM) and Modern Rock stations (WCYY)
are fairly strong (signal-wise, not sure about ratings) in this area.
We are also 'all set' for Soft AC (WBYY, WHOM, WQEZ).

We could use a good Hot AC type station, like WMGX (Portland) or WXLO
(Worcester), and like WERZ used to be.  How about CHR to take on WERZ
head-to-head (and from both sides, transmitter-wise).  I'm guessing we
can rule out any format with the word 'alternative' in it.

Roger Kirk
rogerkirk@ttlc.net