Hello fellow New Englanders

Hello List,

I've been away from the list for the past 6 weeks, but managed to find a way
to  reconnect. My ship now offers satellite-direct conncetion for email and
web browsing right from my workshop...  Want to thank all the well wishers
when I announced that I was leaving for a six month cruise. Currently in the
eastern Pacific off of Panama and Coulmbia trying for some WBZ DX. Will keep
at it...
I figure if members of the list got the 770 from Columbia up there I ought
to be able to get WBZ here. There seems to be nothing serious on 1030 here.
I've been able to get WBZ in the Caribbean except near Puerto Rico, WOSO
blocks it out.

Looking forward to more great Boston area posts...

Ron Gitschier, USN
USS Doyle FFG-39