Re: WAVM/WUMB feud

I remember when I was in High School at Concord Carlisle (72-76) and we had the
only High School FM for miles WIQH. Then Maynard, Acton and I think even Lincoln
- Sudbury?  all came on. From what I have heard Concord's has gone dark? Do all
the others remain besides Maynard? As I recall Maynard's was established as a
gift from Digital and was much better off than some of them.
WAVM has a web site at http://www.wavm.org that does talk about TV 61 their Cable
access channel.