Re: Radio Free Allston at...1150?

It's likely another GlobeRadioError(C)  -  (The "C" is the copyright symbol
for that phrase, as it is in common use.)
Seriously now, the freq. is supposed to 1580.   Seems to me, a bit too close
to 1600. BTW, 1650 is used by Logan Airport TIS
---jibguy

In a message dated 2/25/00 1:17:54 PM Eastern Standard Time,