How to Turn "B" and "C" Paper into "A"!!!

Dear Professional,

More individuals today are being told they don't qualify
for the lowest interest rates available.  Some can't even
get their career started.  All this because of bad credit!

Late Payments	Repossessions	Child Support
Foreclosures 	Judgments	Student Loans
Tax Liens	Bankruptcies	Evictions

Now there is a solution!

We provide a service that may be the solution for a
potential client, or anyone who wants the advantage of
having a clean credit rating and improved FICO SCORE!

Credit Bureaus are notified by us to comply
with the law set by the FTC.  If Credit Bureaus don't,
the negative entry is DELETED!  PERMANENTLY!  Guaranteed
in Writing!

110% Money-back Guarantee

If we do not improve the credit report,
the client receives 110% of his fee repaid.  Not a
single client has ever asked for their money back!

We have repaired 50,000+ credit reports with
100% success over the past 10 years!

Help your business explode!  Give your client the
advantages of the most advanced and effective consumer
program in America today.  Hundreds or even thousands
of dollars could be potentially saved.

Although we have been in business for over
twelve years, three years ago we began aggressively
expanding nationwide and are currently in the process
of going international seeking qualified associates
such as yourself to provide this great service.

I extend to you an offer to take part in helping
families get a fresh start. The potential for growth
is exponential!  Many professionals have already seen
the value of this great service and currently are
servicing the clients themselves for more return business.

I welcome your phone call.  Or you can email me your number
and I'll call you.  We need to talk.

Regards,

Donna Rojas
mailto:donna@usdn.net
909-949-6012

To be removed from future mailings reply to this email.
Under Bill s.1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress
this letter can not be considered spam as long as we include:
Contact information & a Remove Link (email address)