Re: A Group of Towers in Acton

In a message dated 02/16/2000 9:47:16 PM Eastern Standard Time,
rmsmith@ma.ultranet.com writes:
<< -I sure wish you would explain that to the last guy who gave me
 a  BFR and IFR >>

i hope it wasn't painful.   BFR?  Big Freakin' Radio?  IFR?  Itty-bitty
Freakin' Radio?

just checking.  now, don't mind me.  i'm gone VFR from PWM to BOS.  or ROR.
or TKK.  or KLB.  or something to do with radio?  (sarcasm off now.  couldn't
resist.  sorry.  really.  honest.  i'm sorry.  i don't fly, but i understand.
 so i'm sorry.  really)

chuck igo