Re: COL

Actually, one of the most buried legals I've heard in awhile is currently on
WWFX-Southbridge.  The ID has the calls, the COL barely audible underneath a
lazer effect, followed by WORCESTER'S FOX!! (that part is crystal clear..)
You really have to turn the volume waaaay up to get the COL out of the ID.

Mike Thomas
WXLO & Mediabase 24/7