Re: WTIC Alumni web site

>Ed Brouder wrote:
>With all the talk about WTIC in recent posts, I thought some of you would
>like to take a look at Bill Clede's alumni site:
>http://www.clede.com/wticalumni/ .  Bill spent many years behind a WTIC
>mic.

        Ed's post reminded me that on the WTIC anniversary program, mention
was made that the Old State House museum in Hartford has put together
something connected with the occasion. I'm real vague on whether it
pertains directly to the station or only more generally to what Hartford
was like in 1925, when the station was started. That's the specific topic
that a rep of the museum came on the program to discuss. If you go to the
official WTIC website, and go to the section with morning guy Ray Dunaway's
list of links, you theoretically will find a link to whatever the Old State
House thing is.