Re: Jerry In Florida

Rumors abounded during the Dukakis years that Jerry kept his Fla. address -
and state citizenship - in order to escape Mass' 5% state income tax. I
remember in 1987, I believe that the Mass Dept. of Rev. had no record of his
paying anything to the state. They were going to bring up charges since
Jerryy did reside in Mass. but I don't think anything came of it.

In a message dated 2/13/00 8:48:59 PM Eastern Standard Time,