Re: legal Top-of-the-Hour ID's ... old WBZ

GF wrote:

> The call sign and COL are miles apart....but they got away with it for
> years!
>
> -gary f

I recall that (subsequent to your time reference) they changed from "The
Spirit of New England.  WBZ Boston, Group W, a Westinghouse Broadcasting
Station, it's (time).  They later moved the legal to the front, then
later changed "Group W" to "Group W Radio".  I preferred it the other
way.  (It's this reminiscing stuff that reminds me that I _was_ a radio
geek even way back then!  <g>

Bill O'Neill