Re: [Bob Collins] WGN ponders what to do

Kevin Vahey wrote:
>Now this is a well written media column
>http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/metro/
>chicago/ws/item/0,1308,41747-41748-41787,00.html

A snip from that column (a short quote for review purposes)

"Nobody you put in as a replacement is ever the same
as the person who was in that spot," said Steve Stewart,
WJR's operations manager. "The real task is to find the
right person who embodies the qualities and heritage of
that station. … I don't think there is a cookie-cutter
answer to this problem."

Yesterday, Paul Harvey said:

Somebody will take his job.
[short dramatic pause]