89.3 pirate, WMEX trivia show

Drove back from visiting someone in Somerville and
noticed a pirate on 89.3 (I think this pirate has been
mentioned here before). It came in very strong on I-93
north in Somerville and Medford and faded around the
Montvale Ave. exit; then I picked it up again on
Rt. 128 in Reading and Wakefiled. They were playing
music sung in French, with an announcer also speaking
French-- though at one point I heard, in English,
"this is FM Stereo 89.3" and also the Hallelujah
Chorus was played, and that was sung in English.

Not sure where the pirate originated from.

I had brought up the old trivia show hosted by Dennis
Golden, aka "Prof. Fustus Von Goodwin", in previous
posts. It had been on WRCA (1330) at one point. Well,
he's back, on WMEX (1060) with a show airing Sundays
2 to 4 pm. Golden didn't use his "stage name" but he
did refer to his show as "The Original Trivia Show"
because he'd been doing trivia on the radio "before
Trivial Pursuit, before Who Wants to Be A
Millionaire",
etc. His partner was named Joe Albini or something
like that. "Well, you didn't get the right answer
but stay tuned because you may hear it later and when
you do, you'll say, 'Oh yeahhh...'".