WGAN

Some recent posts mentioned some of the people who were at WGAN in the early
1980's.  Listening to WGAN in the early 1980's was most responsible for my
interest in radio.  They had a great staff in those years: Bruce Stevens, Bob
Grady, Nick Seneca, Joe McMillian, Chuck Igo, and Gary Dixon.  They did radio
well and made it sound fun.

Years later, at various different stations, I had the pleasure to work with
all the people mentioned, with the exception of Bruce Stevens.  All were
great to work with and I learned a lot about radio from each one.

It may just be that I am getting older, but when I listen to radio in Maine
now, I find most stations are lucky to have one or two people that are as
talented as the people at WGAN in the early 1980's.

-- Dan Billings, Bowdoinham, Maine