Re: Where are they now (was WROR)

In a message dated 02/04/2000 9:24:17 PM Eastern Standard Time,
markwats@netway.com writes:

<< Nick Seneca,didn't he do news at WHDH in
 the early or mid 80's? And I remember Gary Dixon doing mornings on WCAP in
 the late 70's before he moved to WGAN.Does anyone know where they may be
 these days??? >>

Nick was doing pm drive at WGAN when Bob Knight Addams went south to program
WHDH.  Nick got in the door doing weekends and fill ins at the Nifty 850.
one day, he told me he was tired of making the drive every weekend and that
he was heading south to give his notice.  i hustled to the copy machine and
burned a quick resume, slapped a label on a cassette aircheck, and asked,
since he was heading in that direction anyways if he'd drop these on the pd's
desk.  he did, and i enjoyed doing the drive for the next 5 years.  after
stops in Philly at WIP (with Bruce Stevens) and a few other markets, Nick
came back to Portland for a couple of years.  Went to San Diego for a bit,
and i believe he's back up north now.  if he's not, he's doing lots of voice
work from out west.
   Gary Dixon is currently doing entertainment and his working on finishing
his Great American Novel.

- -Chuck Igo