Re: Radio Free Allston back?

Scott Saloway wrote:

> There's a weird little article in today's BU student rag (the Daily Free
> Press) on how Radio Free Allston is about to return. Of course, it lacks
> any explanation of HOW the station got permission from the FCC/got around
> the rules so it could resume broadcasting.

Could that have to do with RFA's expected jump upon the new LPFM
allocations?  Based upon the strings on this list, it would likely
have to be a 10 watter.  Does RFA fall under the guidelines of
having been in a state of good behavior with the FCC?

Pirate Rehabilitation.  What a country.  What next, hiring hackers
to chase viruses on the internet?  I think I'll toss my W-2s in the
fireplace and go work for the IRS.  Put a magnet on my electric
meter and go work for the Energy Dept.  Put on a family room and
go... <doh!>

Bill O'Neill