Re: FCC grants WJLT application for 2 kW-D

Since WMEX fired up, WSRO has been running mostly syndicated fare, most
of it I assume is from Talkamerica.  Langer isn't doing much with this
station at this point, so it's possible that he is looking to sell it
off to either Grace or Mega.  He may want to dump it now and let the new
owner construct the new towers in Hudson.  If Mega can't get Grace to
sell WNEB, they may pick up WSRO and relay one of their Boston stations
on it.  Or simulcast WARE on it and have a "one-two punch" in
Worcester.  :)  With the amount of Puerto Ricans and Brazilians in
WSRO's footprint, the station could be attractive to Mega.

Mike Thomas
WXLO & Mediabase 24/7