Re: NorthEast Radio Watch 1/28:

At least when it was talk and country before 1-on-1 it had its own
identity...
the station was referred to as KB-radio.  Then they just became AM 1520...and
now, save for the top of the hour id you won't hear any reference to WWKB
at all.

--
Sven Franklyn Weil            "The needs of the many outweigh
<sven@lily.org>                          the needs of the few